Search Your Trip ?
CALL US ON ! 066 717 8803
76 résultats trouvés pour ""
- 02 DAYS / Merzouga Desert Trip
" ... Transfer from Errachidia airport and departure towards the Dunes of Merzouga, visit to the ancient city Rissani with its famous market, one of the ancient malls throughout North Africa, visit to Ziz valley and sleep at night in luxury tent in Sahara desert, observing the starry sky while sipping a mint tea... " TRIP SCHEDULE : 1st Day : Transfer from Errachidia Airport / Rissani / Merzouga - 120 km. Transfer from the airport of Errachidia and accommodation in luxury tent in Merzouga desert, with treatment Half Board HB (Dinner + breakfast). Your driver will be present at Errachidia airport, with a sign written your name / surname. Visit to the Ziz valley and Rissani city, one of the ancient imperial citys in Morocco. Visit to the MAUSOLEO MOULAY ALI CHERIF, the numerous Kasbah that characterized and give a particular charm to the town that had a glorious past as an important center of commercial exchanges, in particular in the archaeological site of SIJILMASSA, theater of markets where caravans from all over Africa. After our visit to Rissani city we continue to Merzouga dune of Erg-Chebbi. At 5.30 pm, just before sunset, we prepare to cross the dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, this time on camel's back to watch the sunset in desert, a trip lasting about one hour. Overnight in luxury tent in Merzouga with treatment .(Dinner + Breakfast). 2ed Day : Merzouga / Erfoud / Errachidia Airport - 120 km. After our breakfast transfer to Errachidia airport, with the hope that we offered you a journey full of emotions and unforgettable memories we greet you and thank you for the trust you have given us. ( service End )
- Desert Trip - 03 DAYS / From Marrakech
For the desert lover's, we have this travel package dedicated exclusively for you! two nights in a beautiful luxury tented camp, in the heart of Erg-Chebbi dunes of Merzouga. You can live the unique experience and observing the starry sky while sipping a mint Berber tea. Thes travel program includes also the visit of the Dadés valley, Todra gorges, Draà Valley and Rissani City ... " TRIP SCHEDULE : Day 1° : Marrakech / Merzouga through Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Dadés Valley, - 560 km. At 08:30 transfer from the hotel / Riad in Marrakech and depart to Ouarzazate. After leaving behind us the romantic red city Marrakech, we pass through the mountains of Atlas, step Tizin 'TICHKA ( 2260 M ), that offers us exciting breathtaking views. . We continue our trip over the mountains of the Great Atlas until we arrive at the village of Ait Ben Haddou. We have a short stop ( 25 min ) to visit the kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, which owes its international fame to the many film sets housed inside, for example "The gladiator" , "Thé in Sahara Desert" and "Lawrence of Arabia". We continue our journey towards the Dadés valley and then to the dunes of Erg-Chebbi in Marzouga. During all transfers of course there are stops for lunch, coffee, to take a photo ... Overnight in Tent in Merzouga with treatment half board HB. (Dinner and Breakfast). Day 2° : Excursion in Merzouga - Camel trek & Excursione by Jeeps 4x4 - 80 Km A/R. Full day reserved to admire the numerous desert villages, including the village of Khamlia known for the Gnawa music festival which takes place at the end of August, and Hasi-el-bied village, the natural lakes “Daia Tiffart ”And“ Jesmina ”, the round trip of Erg-Chebbi dune's, tour lasting about 03 hours by jeep 4x4. Visit to the Rissani city : MAUSOLEO MOULAY ALI CHERIF, the numerous Kasbah that characterized and give a particular charm to the town that had a glorious past as an important center of commercial exchanges, in particular in the archaeological site of SIJILMASSA, theater of markets where caravans from all over Africa. Today is included lunch in Rissani based on the Moroccan pizza with mint tea. At 5.30 pm, just before sunset, we prepare to cross the dunes of the Erg-Chebbi, this time on a camel's back to watch the sunset in desert, a trip lasting about one hour. Overnight in Tent in the dunes of Merzouga with half board HB. (Dinner + Breakfast) Day 3° : Return to Marrakech through Draà Valley and Ait Saion Valley -
- NEW YEAR 2021 IN DESERT - MERZOUGA
New Year's Eve is included in the travel program, on the night of the 31st we will host a beautiful tented camp in Merzouga where we will have the chance to celebrate this special day, but this time with a starry desert sky! ... "
- December 27, 2020 | 8:00 AMMerzouga, Morocco
- 03 DAYS / DESERT TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA!
For the desert lover's, we have this travel package dedicated exclusively for you! two nights in a beautiful luxury tented camp, in the heart of Erg-Chebbi dunes of Merzouga. You can live the unique experience and observing the starry sky while sipping a mint Berber tea. Thes travel program includes also the visit of the Dadés valley, Todra gorges, Draà Valley and Rissani City ... " More info! PRICE INCLUDE : Private air-conditioned 4 wheels Drive car's Private English speaking driver. First class accommodation at 3*/4* Camp Daily breakfasts & Dinners Excursione 4 wheels drive in Merzouga Lunch of the day 2° in Rissani . Camel trek in Merzouga Local guide to visit Rissani city. Transfer From / To your hotel a Marrakech Free SIM card phone Travel assistance 24h/24h Sahara Dream Tours, OUR TRAVEL AGENTS DO IT BETTER!
- i luoghi da visitare in Marocco assolutamente ..!
Rissani : la prima città imperiale di tutto il nord africa, con 365 Kasbah, mercato di martedi, giovedi e domenica. Da visitare assolutamente, il più grande mercato dl tutto il paese. La località di Sijilmassa di cui restano poche vestigia dell' antica capitale commerciale del Tafilalte, delle carovane che collegavano il Marocco con il sudan, Mauritania, Mali, Niger.
- La via delle 1000 Casbe, un viaggio nel passato!
Un viaggio che conduce a visitare luoghi densi di storia e natura. E' uno scorrere tra le montagne dello Jebel-SAGHRO e le dune dell’ERG-CHEBBI,i villaggi del DRAA, le gole del TODRA e del DADES, le imponenti ed affascinanti Kasbe dell'Alto Atlante. Il paesaggio desertico del Sahara dorato e Marrakech la città rossa. In programma comprese due notti in tenda nel deserto per vivere l'esperienza unica di osservare il cielo stellato sorseggiando un tè alla menta. Le grotte dell'alto Atlante ad Ouarzazate. ... Da Marrakech al deserto dell'Erg-Chebbi - Merzouga. Dopo aver lasciato alle spalle la romantica città rossa, ci inoltriamo tra le montagne dell'alto passo TIZIN' TICHKA ( 2260 M ) che ci offre emozionanti vedute mozzafiato. Tra un tornante e qualche raro villaggio arrampicato sulle pendici, incontriamo una stretta deviazione di circa 20 km che ci conduce al villaggio di TELOUET situato in una conca circondata dalle montagne del Grande Atlante, rigoglioso di vegetazione e deliziose vedute. Questo sito deve la sua fama all'antica e splendida Kasbah, residenza del pascià el Glaoui. Nelle vicinanze del villaggio si trovano le miniere di sale. Si prosegue il viaggio oltre la grande catena dell'Atlante e si arriva al villaggio di Ait Ben Haddou, Visita alla deliziosa KASBAH di Ait Ben Haddou arrampicata sulla montagna, che deve la sua fama internazionale ai numerosi set cinematografici ospitati al suo interno.. Il 5° GIORNO: RISSANI ed Il MAUSOLEO MOULAY CHERIF , le numerose Kasbaah che cartterizzano e donano un particolare fascino alla cittadina che ebbe un glorioso passato come importante centro di scambi commerciali, in particolare nel sito archeologico di SIJILMASSA, teatro di mercati ove nell'antichità arrivavano carovane da tutta l'Africa. Oggi è compreso il pranzo a Rissani a base della pizza Marocchina con Tè alla menta.. Il 7° GIORNO: OUARZAZATE via la valle del Draà . Visita del villaggio di AGDEZ e alla graziosa Kasbah TAMGHOULT, la valle di Ait Saoin, una bellissima vallata magnetica situata nel cuore della catena dello Jebel saghro, questa zona del Marocco evitato il volo aero TOP TOUR HIGHTLIGHTS : La piazza Jamaà El fna di Marrakech La kasbah di Telouet. Le dune dell’Erg-Chebbi a Merzouga La valle del Dadés e del Draà Le gole del Todra La notte in Tenda nel Deserto Il villaggio di Khamlia. La medina di Marrakech. Il mercato della cittadina di Rissani. Kasbah Oulad Abed El Halim - Città Rissani.
- About | Sahara Dream Tours | Morocco
ABOUT US Your trusted travel agency in Morocco, Sahara Dream Tours ! SAHARA DREAM TOURS TEAM Group and individual departures - Departures From : Marrakech & Fés SAHARA DREAM TOURS TEAM Sahara Desert trip in 04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS - Deparures From Marrakech To Fés. SAHARA DREAM TOURS TEAM Morocco Individual Trip - Departures From : Marrakech / Fés / Casblanca. 1/5 TRAVEL WITH US ! - OUR AGENCY : Sahara Dream Tours, travel agency specializes in consulting and organizations Tours & Events in Morocco. Tour Operator authorized by the Moroccan Ministry of Tourism & Transport. - DATA SHEET : Sahara Dream Tours Based in : Hay Moulay Driss the Rue 04 n ° 46 Rissani 52450 Pr Errachidia - Morocco. - Driving license Number : 19366905 / N ° Register: 9435/12 Errachidia / TVA: 14386 **** - OUR HISTORY : W e have always tried to propose an authentic Morocco, beyond the usual paths, Tours which leading as to visit villages and sites off the beaten path, and we are often in close contact with the local population through its strong reception allows us to live the unique and unforgettable moments, sometimes we organize lunches in local homes, you attend nomad tents and thanks to the hospitality of the Berbers you can spend a few hours together in this very rich people of traditions and enjoy their stories and their way of life, learn 'essentiality and forget for a day ... "superfluous of the life" O ur knowledge of the territory allows us always to create new itinierari with new departures, Tours tailored and well researched by step to step. O ur professional guides will accompany you to discover the Moroccan tailored with personalized itineraries, safe transportation and affordable prices, our agency relies only to comfortable hotels. W e always find the optimal and ideal solution for all types of holidays in Morocco. We offer elegant solutions designed to support banquet which also accommodate large groups and special events. - GUARANTEE : A ll our individual departures / group departures are 100% guaranteed. The guarantee of departure is confirmed immediately after confirmation of the travel package. Our agency Sahara Dream tours offers you a 100% complete guarantee to make your trip to Morocco a perfect holiday. W e guarantee a high quality service, with selected and controlled overnight stays in Hotel / Riad / Bed & Breakfast, safe and very comfortable means of transport, prepared and available staff. - Guarantee of your journey departure. - The money-back guarantee in case the trip is canceled - visit our cancellation page? - The guarantee of our complete assistance during the journey and during the trip booking. " ... OUR TRAVEL AGENTS DO IT BETTER ... " THE REASON TO CHOOSE SAHARA DREAM TOURS ! - 100% complete assistance - 24H/7D - The guarantee of your travel departure. - The Quality of Service sold. Read more ? Sahara Dream Tours Team. Hay Moulay Driss I Rue 4 Rissani 52450 - Morocco. Sahara Dream Tours +212 66178803 / +212 771 878 202 Tel : saharadream88 Skype : Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Call Us Toll FREE On Skype: email@example.com Success! Message received. Send Meet The Team "... W e always do careful to satisfy at 100% all the needs of our customers ! We will let you discover a real Morocco ! with its imperial cities, the Sahara desert with its dunes, The Hight Atlas with its beautiful Kasbahs and valleys ... " Meet Our Team Ibrahim Ouattou Ibrahim . Your trusted guide for the Sahara Desert, Professional guide with a great experience, he loves off-road trips (4x4) and the great Safaris in the Sahara, He speaks excellent Italian / French / English / Spanish and Germany language. Ouattou : (Founder of the Sahara Dream Tours agency) Youssef Ait Ali Youssef , Passionate about the mountains and trekking in the Hight atlas & Sahara desert, over 10 years of experience, he loves the great Safaris, trips to discover unknown places in the country, excursion to the discovery of the High Atlantic. Ait Ali: Hight Atlas Mountain Professional Guide Marta Di Nardi Marta Di Nardi : Diploma in Tourism of the State Technical Institute for Tourism Francesco Algarotti "Venice in Italy. She knows Morocco well, and she work in Sahara Dream Tours agency , since 2002. She speaks Italian / French / Inglish and Arabic. (Agency secretary). COME AND VISIT US ! Office Hours: Rissani & Marrakech Office: - From Monday to Friday From 09:00 to 13:00 - From 15:00 to 18:00 ------------------------------------------- - Saturday : From 09:00 to 12:00 + Emergency Number: 212667178803 - 24/24 H -7D / 7D Upcoming Events 27 Sun Dec CAPODANNO 2021 NEL DESERTO 🐪🥂🍰🎂 / Merzouga RSVP
- Morocco Desert Trip | Sahara Dream Tours | Morocco
- 10% TRIP ADVENTUROUS SAHARA DESERT TRIP Departures From Marrakech 04 DAYS / 03 NIGHTS - PRIVATE & GROUP DEPARTURES Discover Morocco with us ! ALL INCLUSIVE TOURS RELAX EXCURSION " ... D iscover Morocco means to observe many aspects of this country in terms of cultural, natural, historical, architectural, geological and why not ... to recognize people in this simplicity and serenity with which he faces the daily life ... learn more" CAMEL TREK IN SAHARA DESERT - 02 DAYS Dunes of Erg-chebbi More Info From Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga Desert Marrakech, Merzouga, Fés More Info SUMMER HOLIDAYS IN MOROCCO - 08 DAYS Group Departure - 12 P More Info MOROCCO IMPERIAL CITIES - 10 DAYS 10 Days / 09 Nights More Info CYCLE À TRAVERS LE DESERT - 10 JOURS Tours - Mountain bike More Info EXPLORE THE DUNES OF ERG-CHEBBI Merzouga Sahara Deseret More Info The Expert’s Guide to the Atlas Mountains From the famous imperial city Marrakech, transfer by mini Bus to the mountains of the hight Atlas and the dunes of 'Erg-Chebbi at Merzouga. Visit to the Valley of the Dades, Gorges of Todra, The Road of 1000 Kasbah and Oasis Tafillalet by bike. New Culinary Tours Full Board - All inclusive It's a private tour to discover the gastronomy of the country, on this trip we have the opportunity to taste several traditional dishes, from the famous Tajine dish with meat and plums to couscous with seven vegetables. Trend Alert: Luxury desert Camp Merzouga. Luxury Camp located in Merzouga, the heart of the Moroccan Sahara desert. The Camp immersed in nature and located far from noisy villages and the hustle and bustle of the city, ideal for the ultimate relaxation experience. RECOMMENDED 99% 3.0 SATISFIED 92% 4.0 TRAVELERS 80% 4.0 Natalya, Amazing experience ! W e booked our tour in Morocco with Sahara Dream Tour because it was recommended by Lonely Planet site. From the very beginning it was very well organised, we sent emails with our questions and received almost immediately responses from Ibrahim ... Learn more ? Alessandra, Morocco in 05 Days ! F or anyone wishing to visit the fantastic cities of Morocco I recommend the very efficient agency sahara dream Tours. Five days lived at 365 degrees, all thanks to Ibrahim for the detailed organization but above all a thanks also to Youssef, our driver, a person with good manners who accompanied us throughout the tour cheered by sympathy and cordiality... Learn more ? Mark, one of the best travel i did ! I would like you to thank you so much for the wonderful trip you organized for me and my family. The whole trip was very well planned and we had a great time throughout our journey. The all hotels and Kasbahs... you arranged for us were very comfortable ... Learn more ? Safe Transport W e guarantee safe transport and d 'last generation. A fleet of vehicles suitable for all the various types departures trips to Morocco. Auto & Cars with air conditioning, sound system, microphone for large groups ... Our vehicles are always under technical inspection every 05 months, and are replaced within a maximum of 05 years of work. Read more Selected Hotels ur agency Sahara Dream Tours in collaboration with various hotel facilities throughout the Maroccodi Category 3 * to 5 * stars, selected and guarantee a maximum living comfort to our travelers. O We offer different types of accommodation : Hotel / Riad / Bed & Breakfas / Kasbah / Private Tent. Read more Available Staff he experience we ever dare to meet the needs of our travelers. T We will make you discover a real Morocco, with its imperial cities, the desert of the Sahara, the Middle and the 'High Atlas (With its beautiful Kasbahs ..), The Draa Valley and Dades, the Hamada and its dunes of Erg chebbi ... Read more
- MOROCCO | Sahara Dream Tours | Morocco
Merzouga Desert Trip Departures From Marrakech 03 DAYS - Individual & Group Departures WELCOME TO MOROCCO HOW TO GET IN MOROCCO BEFOR YOU GO Morocco in Arabic Language "AL-MAGHREB" and in language Tamazight "Aghlay" meaning the Sunset. The word Morocco comes from the name of the cityMarrakesh, it is also called the gate of the Africa or the rather entrance to Africa. Morocco presents the geology more varied throughout all of the countries of ntnorthern Africa and has landscapes that are among the most beautiful in the African continent. W ith it's long Atlantic coasts and mediterraei has remained in some way protected and variedfrom the rest of 'Africa, thanks to the chains of' Atlas at the center of the country: the High Atlas, the Middle Atlas, the Anti-Atlas and the Jebel-Saghro and then the Sahara desert in the south of the country. M orocco was called once the Extreme Maghreb, the door of the 'Africa and at the same time, the African country closest to Europe'. place in the northwest tip of 'Africa. T he geological variety of Morocco gives the country a wide range of climatic conditions. Enough cold winter and hot summer in the south of the country, in the north it is similarity to southern Europe climate. T he population is made up of about 40 million people, among the Berbers as the first ancient inhabitants of the country, Arab, Andalusian, Jewish, European and African blacks. The official religion is Islam. T he national languages is ; Arabic, Tamazighte, Frensh. Almost people are speakings the Arab-Berber. 70% are Berber Tamazight, Tachelhiete, Tarifiete andArabic Darija (the Moroccan dialect) spoken throughout Morocco. RELAX EXCURSIONE TOURS MOROCCO IMPERIAL CITIES SAHARA DESERT TRIP - 04 DAYS GROUP DEPARTURES - MAX 12 PAX THE ROAD OF 1000 KASBAHS SAHARA DESERT EXCURSIONS MOROCCO IN NUMBERS: Area: 710 550 km2 Population: 36 891 708 inhabitants (stat 2009) 42 inhabitants / km2 Religions: Islam (98.7%), Judaism (0.2%) and Christians (1.1%) Currency: Moroccan Dirham (MAD) Time zone: UTC +0 Internet sector: .ma Telephone code: +212 Electricity: 220 V HOW TO GET TO MOROCCO: Morocco has good connections with Europe, Africa and the Middle East and has more than 08 international airports (Casablanca, Tangiers, Fez, Ouarzazate, Marrakech, Errachidia, Nador, El-Hosima, Agadir ..). And if you want to reach the town with your car you will not have any difficulty: there are many hydrofoils and ferries for the transport of vehicles in service between Genoa and Algeciras in Spain to Tangier, Nador and Ceuta. There is also a bus service that connects the country with Europe. BEFORE YOU GO IN MOROCCO: Visa For Morocco: The Italian nationals do not require visas for stays of less than 90 days. Upon arrival in Morocco presenting a passport, which must be valid for at least six months, it will be stamped, in the case of group trips organized simply the identity card valid for lespatrio. For reasons of work, study, ...etc. you need to get the relevant visa, to be requested in a diplomatic office / consular Moroccan present in your country. VISAS AND DOCUMENTS: to enter Morocco Passport must be valid for 06 months from the date of entry into the country. for travel family their children who copiuto 16 years must have their own passport, while children under the age of 16 must be registered on their parents' passports. you can also enter to Morocco without passport only with identity card including a booking of hotel or a 'travel agency in Morocco. Watched: Italian,french, spanish, american, england... citizens do not need a visa for a maximum stay of 90 days, simply a passport or identity card with a reservation of hotel or travel arrangements in Morocco. Customize Your Trip ! Choose Your favorite hotel & your favorite itinerary .... PLAN IT NOW ? Your Trusted Travel Agent OUR BEST TRIPS ! 4.5 150 People love it 08 DAYS / THES ROAD OF 1000 KASBAHS FROM MARRAKECH More Info 03 DAYS / SAHARA DESERT TRIP Marrakech - Merzouga More Info